[at-l] The Mother Ruck

On Oct 18, 2004, at 4:03 PM, Marsha wrote:

> Kiddin, right Jim?
>
> I know I'm going to be there. And from talking to others, they're
> looking
> forward to it.
> Sure would be nice to camp out this time. I wonder if that space heater
> would burn down my tent. I don't want to wedge the pop-up in that deep
> snow,
> or do I.

If you let them know ahead of time, they'll plow a spot for you, as I
found
out last year after I got there.  :)

Gary's space heater didn't burn his tent down..

If there's as much snow and cold this year as last year, I might
consider sleeping indoors.  My breath froze onto my sleeping
mat and made a little ice slick last time.  Maybe I just need a smaller
tent to heat.

-amy