[at-l] an odd thing...I think.

Well. Three yolks is a bit unusual. About the same as triplets in humans before the era or artificial manipulations of eggs and sperm. Back when I was a chicken farmer -- four chickens and a rooster (it was kind of a small farm) I would get a double yolk every few weeks and a triple yolk occasionally. What is unusual is for a triple yolk to get into a supermarket. Most stores don't want them for fear they would scare a customer. Like the embryos that could provide stem cells, and perhaps save lives, most triple yolk eggs are tossed in the trash.

Weary