[at-l] Some Good News re the NC AT License Plate Project

At 03:06 AM 10/17/2004 -0400, RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 10/16/2004 7:56:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>randerson58@comcast.net writes:
>*
>Are AT plates available in the other states? Is it possible to expand the
>campaign to include the other 13 states thur the AT passes?
>RHA
>
>                 *** I like the way this man thinks...

NY has a custom plate program. I have initiated getting one started for the
Adirondack Mountain Club (not sure where the project stands at present) but
I know it can be done. Details on the process can be found here...
http://www.nydmv.state.ny.us/cpl8faqs.htm which indicates (way at the
bottom) that there is a temporary moratorium on new custom plates. I guess
that tells me where the ADK plate project stands and precludes starting an
AT one in the immediate future. :(