[at-l] Need info on AT video

You wrote:

<< A video was shown at the Gathering.  The info. I have is:
Title: "Sticking to It: The Appalachian Trail Odyssey"
By: Produced by thruhiker Suzanne Stroh, filmed by Mark Higbie
Company: Black Sheep Films (Black Sheep Productions, Croton Falls, NY)
Time: 20 min.
Story: Three men and three women reflect on their treks...

Somehow, I never heard of this video before.  I can't find any info.
on the web about Mark Higbie, Suzanne Stroh, or Black Sheep
Productions in Croton Falls.

If anyone on the List knows the whereabouts of the two filmmakers, or
knows how I can get a copy of this video, please let me know.  It
needs to be added to the collection for the AT Museum.  Thanks. >>

---------

As skeeter said, it was all lost in a fire many years ago. Something brief
to add: This was done during my first thru-hike year of 1991. It's always
nice to see it because these are all people I knew and hiked with. Most of
the photography (over half) in the video was actually done and donated to
Black Sheep by Dave Fleischman "The Owl", who presented a slide show Sunday
night at this year's Gathering. If you saw it, you may have noticed that
many of the photos in his AT part were also in the video. Yes, there are
copies floating around. I still have mine (in storage in SC) and I watched
Dave's copy in LA last spring. And of course Warren has the copy shown at
the Gathering. I'm sure one of us could make a copy of it and send to you.
Ideally it would be good to transfer it to a DVD. Anybody willing to
volunteer? The VHS ones out there are all probably starting to get old and
worn-out. I's like to be able to preserve it.

wc