[at-l] FLA Trail reopens

The Florida trail is officially open in all three national forests!   This is
fabulous news, because if I can't get out and hike in a few weeks, I may
seriously become homicidal.  I'm almost at that point now.  There is  one
exception, and that's the area of the Juniper Prairie Wilderness, which  stinks,
because that's where I always do my inaguaral winter hike.   Pooh!  I reckon I'll
just have to pick a new place, live a little, be  adventerous, etc., etc.,

Anyone have any suggestions?  I'm going over Thanksgiving weekend,  leaving
early on Friday and driving back home on Sunday.  Gonna hike off  all that
turkey and dumplins and taters and pie and ooohh yum I'm hungry!

GoVols