[at-l] Gabby's Hike

Hey all -

Art Cloutman, aka Gabby, emailed me.  Below are a few snippets ...

Pittsia, Barbia, Ryania

> I've skinny dipped in 1/2 the lakes and ponds that the trail gets
near even when the temperature drops into 50's.

> I am hiking with one partner, Poky aka Eric Feeley.

> We are about 10 days or so from summiting.  It will be well past the
October 15th closing date of Baxer Park for camping.  But I believe we
will have earned a bed in a hotel for our wait for the perfect day to
day hike to the summit.