[at-l] The Gathering

hehe - not trying to start rumors - just bad memory I have. (I *am* getting
old, ya know ;)) I took "A few people chose to have a group camp at another.
These two things upset some people." and by the time i replied after reading
the other posts, misquoted "upset" for "angry" :) I'll try not to do that
again :p

But fortunately, a lot of the negativity that made its way into the business
meeting was actually diffused by reasoned conversations at subsequent
meetings. All in all, I came away from the weekend feeling like a lot of
positive things happened - chief among them being able to clear up a lot of
misconceptions and miscommunication. I do believe a few chips have fallen
off shoulders :)

Red