[at-l] News

In a message dated 10/11/2004 6:47:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
askowronek@mindspring.com writes:

To be  honest, I've never been to a Gathering and I had zero interest in
this  one,
mostly because of the negativity I heard on this list  beforehand.  It
didn't sound
like it was going to be a fun  time.
**
This list isn't ALDHA. We just suffer from a few of the same faults.

This list has many people with nothing better to do than bicker over little
things.
Like a disfunctional family, we get along, but look terrible to outsiders,
or new
members.  ALDHA looks the same way sometimes.

DO come to a Gathering! It's like an AT hike, it has it's moments of pain,
anguish,
frustration, pleasure & beauty. You can't appreciate one without the  others
to compare
it to. ;-)

hotdog