[at-l] must have been those rocks in my head

Like so much of life, it is all about perspective and context! :)  Now,
here is a recipe that's as good in the living room as it is on the trail
- at least when it is cold:  heat up some apple cider with some good
light rum in it - goes down sooooo smooth, and then sneaks up on you! :)

thru-thinker, drinker, talker, walker and general all-around (a)muse(ment)