[at-l] The Gathering

I'm back, and the spirit was extra-awesome this year as Walkin' Jim
returned from the kidney transplant that saved his life to serenade
his tribe once again. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house
as Jim's voice thickened with gratitude and awe as he spoke of the
courage of his donor, and the magnitude of the gift.

I saw many listers there: Sly, the Owens, HotDog, LWOP and Ponderer
fresh from their thruhikes, Weather Carrot, Red, Bag O Tricks,
eArThworm, Pog, Not To Worry, Skeeter, Mara, Mags, Miss Janet, Gary
Roberts, Swamp Blar, and I know I'm forgetting many more just because
my mind is blurred from lack of sleep. No Felix though!

I promised new newsletter editor Ready (taking over from Pog) that I
would gather a few sentences of impressions from folks, so if anyone
wants to shoot me a couple of words, I'll pass them along.

FullyGathered Shoe
--
     	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/