[at-l] must have been those rocks in my head

In a message dated 10/7/2004 11:03:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
icw@esisnet.com writes:

> [who, when it comes to beer is a thru-drinkin' thinker, but when it
> comes to good bourbon, is definitely a fine drinker-thru to the bottom! :)]

I like to take good bourbon and mix it with cherry koolaid.  From Colorado to
Canada, I don't think I missed a night without having an after-dinner
cocktail.  Man, were they good....  tasty!

A small reward that I looked forward to after a hard day hiking.  I toasted
every one.

Sly