[at-l] Datto

A few months ago Datto told me that he had to leave the PCT because of a
hurt knee.  He didn't want me to tell anyone because he wanted to update  his
journal first.  However, I did speak to him and he was under the  assumption
everyone already knew anyway.  I don't know if ya'll knew or  not, but now you
know.  (God, that confused ME!)

Anyway, you may also not know that he was in the center of that fire mess
out there, and he just recently updated his journal with regards to that, not
really being able to talk about it until now.  It's a good read and  you should
check it out.  _www.trailjournals.com/datto_
(http://www.trailjournals.com/datto)    The dates of the fire story are May 13th and 14th.  He's got some
mixed  feelings about the PCT, and doesn't know if he'll EVER finish it, but he is
 thinking of going to Croatia this Thanksgiving and is having some good
dreams  about Britney Spears, so he's more or less back to being Datto!

GoVols