[at-l] Not Attending Gathering

Well, I guess I won't be seeing all of you this year at the Gathering.  My
hubby broke his arm at work today, so I will be helping him do the part-time
job which he usually does each morning before going into his regular job.
Workman's comp will cover the medical expenses and some pay, I think, but we
have to have this additional money.

So, pray that he heals FAST, and I'll see you on the trail somewhere,
sometime.

Swallowtail
PS. Oh, BTW, Coosa's plans have changed and she won't attend either.