[at-l] Fall begins to kiss the Smokies

>>If you want to catch the colors in the Smokies as a
>>SOBO you would have to walk very fast.

Well, lessee...the links puts fall colors later this
month.

Soooo, if I start in mid-June, would have to be in the
Smokies in 4.5 mos. Think it is do-able. Did the AT
originally in 5 mos with heavier gear than I have now.

If I did the AT then in 5 mos..probably can do it in
the same pace, if not faster. But, that is a pipedream
at this point. Just some idle thoughts on a slow day.

See some of you this coming weekend. I fly out
tomorrow morning.

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com