[at-l] about last night...

<<So, was there no road access to the Taconic there before? From that
"Miller Hill Rd" I mean?  What was it in '98?? Anyone remember? I can't
remember if we dashed or went under...I do remember construction, though.>>

'98?

Constuction, yeah, but I don't think the overpass was built yet. The trail
still crossed at Miller Hill Rd. You came out near the Taconic, dashed
across the same crossing, and then turned left up that dirt driveway,
northbound of course. The southbounders will be used to reading this
backwards anyway...  ; )

You would have had it better with the construction tho, at least the
commuters would have been forced to slow down from 80 to 60. Unless you
were really lucky and managed to hit the crossing when the traffic was in a
jam.

skeeter