[at-l] Re: [pct-l] Searching this list

Alan Julliard wrote:

>Brick (or someone),
>
>  Is there a way to directly search all of the PCT-L
>archives?  I thought there was years ago but I find no
>links anywhere.  Maybe I am looking in the wrong
>places.  I usually just google a keyword including
>"PCT-L" and that works but I thought there might be a
>better way.  Thanks!
>
>Alan

I used to have a online search function, but it was abused by someone to
the point of almost killing the server (i.e.  not just a lot of
searches, but some sort of script to keep my boxes overwhelmed).

Anyway,  I'll take a look at bringing this back online today- you're not
the only one who's asked recently.

-Ryan