[at-l] Camping for the Gathering and the Use of Alcohol

In a message dated 9/30/2004 10:50:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:
Aren't you REALLY tired of meekly submitting to those whose purpose in life
is to protect us from ourselves?
Have no fear, Jim - I'll not meekly submit to the ALDHA Board's hypocrisy! If
the Board's decided to become enforcers, they'd damn well better be willing
to enforce their own behavior before whining about other people's. Even though
I seldom drink, I'll make it a point to sip a few beers at Storrs Pond next
year now that I know it'll annoy the Board so much. Aren't you REALLY tired of
being Doyle's submissive pull-toy, Jim?

TJ