[at-l] DAY THREE...

How Great thou art TRIP REPORT!

I'm even coming out of hiding to RESPOND.  It's okay, though, Thy ROD and
STAFF shall comfort me.

Lesseee..........  Attendants at privies... now, I'm sorry, did they build a
five star SHELTER on the AT?

And how nice of the CHIPMONKS to leave you ACORNS!  Nice little basturds,
aren't they?

Anyhoo, I miss these kinds of trip reports.  If and when I EVER hike the AT,
I'm not sure I'll get very far.... you know?  Reading the damn registers and
all.  You know what I'm talking about, Anklebear?

GoVols (Who beat the Gators, just in case you missed the last post)