[at-l] shuttling plans for next year

Amy asks for advice on shuttling to Amicalola and back from Fontana -
living in DC.

I'd encourage a plan to come to Atlanta by either train or plane. There are
several shuttles from Atlanta, including the Hiker Hostel near Woody Gap.
They have a great deal this past year, and I anticipate a similar excellent
service model in the future.
<http://www.hikerhostel.com/>http://www.hikerhostel.com/ will get you more
information. I suspect that the Hike Inn hostel near Fontana would be a
good source for shuttle to an airport, bus or other resource.

Atlanta gives you much more experienced outfitters, hikers and easy
transportation. You might find getting a shuttle from Fontana to Asheville
an easier way to get back to DC, although Knoxville's airport isn't too far
away. Airtran via Knoxville might be a cheaper airfare than anything in
Asheville. If you are keen to take the train, you will need a shuttle down
to Toccoa, Clemson, Greenville or Spartanburg.

OrangeBug