[at-l] Camping for the Gathering and the Use of Alcohol

In a message dated 9/29/2004 10:37:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

> Ah!  So it's a group, not a place.  I thought it was a bar or something the
> way everybody was talking.  Thanks for the clarification.

Heh...  not sure if I clarified anything.

Sure, some may consider it a group or "traveling" bar of sorts.  To me, it's
like going to the registration desk, at-l lunch or campfire.  I know I'll see
someone there I know.

It's also a good place to hear Woodie on banjo.

Sly