Was [at-l] Mean Jeanne NOW OFF TOPIC Four Seasons

In a message dated 9/29/2004 1:40:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

> What about the desert in Maine?
>
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5771671/

59 Jaw dropping roadside attractions
The West (including Alaska and Hawaii): Santa Claus' house, a UFO watchtower,
a potato museum and more

LOL...  I don't know if I'd go out of my way to see a one, except for,
perhaps, the Santa Claus House in North Pole.  Any excuse to go to Alaska will do.

But hey, check this out.  Talk about a small world, Cheryl sold Santa's
biography, signed by Santa himself, on Ebay last year addressed to: the Mayor of
the North Pole, North Pole, AK

Talk about bonding.