[at-l] A Longer Walk - complaint

In http://www.internationalat.org/info/siaiat_pages/longerwalk, the author
writes,

"This Gaspesi?nne section, from near Fort Fairchild, close to the Maine-New
Brunswick bprder (sic), to Cap Gasp? in Qu?bec, is easily the most
enchanting and boasts several things the Georgia-to-Maine section lacks: an
interesting culture, a language more beautiful than the Queen's, and a
beautiful seaside along which to hike."

Okay. I can understand the point about the beautiful seaside. We don't got
that.

I might even agree that the language is more beautiful.

But Georgia-to-Maine lacks in culture? Come one! We've got culture in these
parts like nobody's business.

Take Gatlinburg, for instance. Tell me that ain't culture.

-jns
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
- Steven Wright