[at-l] Camping for the Gathering and the Use of Alcohol

In a message dated 9/28/2004 11:08:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Slyatpct
writes:

If it's  any consolation, the only time I ever heard of anyone getting busted
for  "dope" on the trail was in the Smokies and all they got was a $250
mail-in  ticket.

*
Someone got busted in New England last year. For being stupid after
smoking...
As much as I see people smoking pot on thetrail, and in trail towns, and
hear
about how they get resupplied... I'm surprised that some of them aren't in
Federal prisons. LOL! No, it's not legal to send pot in a mail  drop...

dog