Memories Linger Long after the Black Out {WAS Re: [at-l] Camping for the Gathering and the Use of Alcohol}

I'm glad to see that RnR and Sly both agree that excessive partying and
public intoxication are damaging to the reputation of hikers.

We have many examples of trail legends and less mortals making fools of
themselves. I hope we don't hold Wingfoot to a higher standard of behavior
than others. That would be as unfair as continuing the idolatry of him and
others.

At least this example should remind others that their behavior often is not
forgotten.

OrangeBug