[at-l] Enjoy the Silence

Marsha, you know I luv ya, but let's leave my glutes out of this.
-"Camo"
------------------------------
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 02:44:21 -0400
From: "Marsha" <atrailhiker@adelphia.net>
Subject: [at-l] Enjoy the Silence
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>

I think I would have probably got a little teary-eyed when I heard the music
blasting....but that's just me.
Nothing like a beautiful day of wilderness, solitude, earth and hearing that
crap as my reward.
What can you do you about it.
Jackasses.

MarshaFrom camojack at comcast.net  Mon Sep 27 01:42:35 2004