[at-l] Man, Am I Glad...

....That former thruhikers were honest with me when they said it can
be difficult mentally, coming down from the trail.  I realized this
afternoon that I had been, in varying degrees, wrestling with the
restlessness/ goal void common to us chaps.  But it was okay, since I
knew from you'uns that its normal.  ((so, thank you...!))

It seems to come down to how well, at any given moment, I remain
cognizant of all that I learned while hiking.  With any luck, getting
more practice at it. =)  The weirdest thing, though, is that I cannot
stand to read anything dealing with hiking.  I got a backpacker mag
the other day and couldn't even really browse it.  Tried to get into A
Walk in the Woods over dinner, couldn't do it.  Goofy!

In happier news, I made it to the 30 second mark jogging today.
Recovery in the knees continues at breakneck speed.   *grin*

HopLite