[at-l] Mean Jeanne

So far so good here in Central Florida (Lakeland) with Jeanne.  Lots of
heavy sustained winds, rain and noise.  Lost several limbs to some of the
oaks/cherry laurels in my yard but overall was very lucky - again.  Didn't
loose power but most of my neighbors did so I loaned out my generator to a
family across the street that lost power in the last couple of storms.

Several of my neighbors did have damage, primarily due to shingles getting
ripped off or trees getting replanted across their roofs.  Like I said -
lucky again.

Gotta tell ya - I am sick of these freekin' storms. I need to go hiking..

WhoAh