[at-l] Camping for the Gathering

Weathercarrot wrote--"To me, this is all very sad news.  Gone are those days
when everybody was at one spot in the evenings and there was nothing else
going on but the fire, and you could catch up with people whom you hadn't
seen in a year or two or ten."

I agree completely WC.  I've only been to the Gathering one time and that
was the one in West Va 2 years ago.  It was very nice to have pretty much
everybody camping in one place and be able to meet lots of people in the
hiking community.  I've been in a community that was split over another
matter, and I doubt it will ever recover.  It will never be the same.  I
hope that this does not lead to the same type of fracture, but am afraid
that it will.

I hear you wc and am also sad.
Swallowtail