[at-l] The Gathering List

<<I have copied the at-l in this response because I have never been to
either place and in a search regarding Public Transportation can find no
way to get there; however, the others on this list who may have experience
in West Virginia may know the answers to your question.

I wish I could get to Athens but Greyhound does not know that Athens,
W.Virginia exists.>>

I would have thought Princeton (the nearest larger anything to Athens,
would have had bus service, but that doesn't come up either.

Amtrack has a stop in Hinton WV about 20 miles north of Athens. As Hinton
is on the route to Athens from I-64 you might be able to arrange to be
picked up by someone passing by. Try the at-l to find a ride <g>.

skeeter