[at-l] Re: The Gathering List

In a message dated 9/24/04 13:45:56 Eastern Daylight Time, groberts@npr.org
writes:

> I believe no alcohol is allowed at the Am. folklife Center campground.
> Alcohol IS allowed at the Pipestem State Park campground.  Please correct me
> if I'm wrong.

I have copied the at-l in this response because I have never been to either
place and in a search regarding Public Transportation can find no way to get
there; however, the others on this list who may have experience in West Virginia
may know the answers to your question.

I wish I could get to Athens but Greyhound does not know that Athens, W.
Virginia exists.

Skylander