From: "lwop" <lwop@att.net>
To: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 12:54 PM
Subject: [at-l] Re: The Gathering List

I will be at the Gathering - where I intend to return to Skunknocker the
pair of ladies black panties he was so nice to send to me at Monson Maine.
For some strange (even for him) reason he wanted to see me wearing them in
my summit photo.  OK, I'll even bring the summit photo...

Lwop

P.S.  Oops! I did it again. It is spelled S t u m p k n o c k e r. I can
never get that right.