[at-l] Metacomet-Monadnock-Matabessett Trail

In a message dated 9/24/2004 9:37:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

An  interesting article on the M-M Trail in Connecticut and  Massachusetts:

http://valleyadvocate.com/gbase/News/content?oid=oid:82535

**

A good article, Ryan really gets around... ;-)

Valid concerns on both sides of the M M trail protection debate. I  might
be concerned if I was a land owner along the trail route (private, or  the
lumber company). And I'd be especially concerned if I was trying to
protect the trail route.

hotdog