[at-l] Re: Knife Edge

 > So when do you plan on being out there?

I've got the JMT penciled in for next September.

My friends just summited Whitney day before yesterday, and said this
trail was spectacular. There were a few AT thrus out there too,
Kokopelli and Morning, among others. September seems to be a great
month - no mosquitos, crisp temps for hiking, dry nights.
That was supposed to be my hike too, but with the house-building and
other enterprises, this was not my year. C'est la vie.

NextYearShoe

PS They had SNOW for two days! Take yer woolies, Skeeter!

--
     	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/