[at-l] Land For Sale near AT

Most of you may have seen this on another forum but I wanted to share
it with the listers here.
A friend of mine has over 50 acres for sale right at Sams Gap. This
land is about 400 yards from the trail crossing on the North Carolina
side. It is very private because it is located in the deep valley
space between the new I26 and the old 19/23. But it is only a few
minutes by private road to the interstate access. It is completely
fenced and has several cleared acres, great building sites, a small
livable cabin, electricity, a privy, several springs and 2 nice
creeks. Thom had plans to build a hostel community... kind of like
Rusty's Hard Time Hollow... His plans have changed but he would love
to see someone else do something similar. This will go fast at
$150,000. Let me know if you are interested before he places it with
an agency. I will be happy to send you pictures if you email me.