[at-l] my 2 cents re boots, poles, saws, etc.

In a message dated 9/22/2004 9:57:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
icw@esisnet.com writes:

2)   Re boots - am I the only one on this list who had feet grow by a
full size  or more?  Simply put, I can't wear any of the same boots I
once wore  before hiking 1,500 miles in one summer . . .

**

I started the AT with size 14 Lowa Tempest Mids, and finished the
AT in my 3rd pair, (the same type & size).
My feet may have gotten wider, but I lost 50 pounds on my hike, so
I guess my feet ended up staying the same size (no net gain or loss
on my feet).

14Dog