[at-l] Does anyone know a custom hiking boot maker??

<<The waiting list for custom limmers is ~4 years -- hard to fit
that March 14 day in there... but I just bought the
commercial-made Limmer Lightweight on the way home from a 6 week
trip wearing my very comfy, 2 blisters in 1500+ miles,
decade-old >>

Geez Sloetoey, get with the program! Don't you realize those lightweight
running/trail shoes are all the rage???
(Boy, wouldn't they have been fun on the Cohos Trail? Underwater most of
the time <LOL!>)
Next thing you know Toe is going to join that lunatic ultralight fringe! ;
)
Was it in the Rodale books the hiker wrote about "snapping" one day and
finding himself sitting in the trail cutting the paper tags off his tea
bags?

Anyway, I just got a pair of Garmont Nagevi (on sale at Campmor) trail
sneakers. Haven't had the chance to try them hiking yet, I'm looking at
them as an experiment...

skeeter