[at-l] Palmerton Hostel

It would help if the non-offending hikers were to adopt an attitude that
they will not protect such behavior through silence. I note that a couple
of posters expressed discomfort with becoming involved. I agree with 'live
and let live' when the behavior only offends some social norm but if
someone (the hostel host or fellow hikers) is being or will be hurt by the
behavior it's time to let it be known that the behavior isn't acceptable.
If that means volunteering to the host who the guilty party is to avoid
false attribution of the behavior to someone else or the hostel closing, so
be it.