[at-l] Moosilauke Day

Hi,

Yesterday was one of those special days up here in northern NE.  Absolutely
clear for most of the day and temps hovering b/w 45 - 60, depending on the
altitude, and a nice breeze.  I would expect many extraordinary photos taken
by the thrus that are still on the journey, as the Fall colors are beginning
to show, and are quite bright in some areas.

Got the %$#*@ scared out of me as some A-10's from the NH National Guard [I
think] burst over the mountain in a screaming, roaring turn and descended
down into Tunnel Brook and beyond, just over the tree tops.  My, those birds
can fly.  About 30 minutes later, they returned but we were ready for them.
Picked two quarts of Huckleberries with my friend and ate lots  of them
later in a blueberry cobbler, Sheila made.  What a day!  [Even the Yankees
lost]