[at-l] WAAAAY OFF TOPIC-Football

I'm in too rowdy of a mood today to take the time with the spell checker.
And if you think I'm bad now (rising and otherwise) wait till I finish the four
beers in the fridge.

And why didn't anyone say anything to you about your off topic posts about
your clothing, or lack thereof?  I'm sick and tired of being PICKED on.

My fists is TIGHT and I'm aiming for the nose.

GoVols (Did ya'll know that the Vols beat the Gators this weekend?)