[at-l] WAAAAY OFF TOPIC-Football

I have been on this list for a real long time (You can find
post from me dating back to the last century).  I really hate
discussions about religion and politics, but otherwise I
tolerate most anything else.  Always thought of the list like
a campfire, a bit of tall tales, bit of off-topic discussion
and a lot of talk about hikin.  Last time I left the list
there was a lot of politics and other similar topics.  Too
little humor except a few from Miss Post and Red.  Well red
is back and Kelly tries some humor.  Always read their post,
along with Felix.  There are others that I read and some that
get the automatic delete (NO offense intented, just don't
like your posts).  WHile I personally don't like the topic of
football, I can tolerate some on the list.  Kelly really did
not start, I jerked her chain a little (Sorry Kelly) and it
died down.  Football is religion in the south.  You might as
well attack the flag.  I can tolerate the GoVOLS comments, it
is just starting to talk about specific plays that starts to
get to me and I know the ladies did not start that
conversation.

So back to thinking about hikin.  It is quiting time for me
and I am heading home.

Cheers,

Grey Owl