[at-l] Lwop returns

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to report that I have returned and am now home after my 6 1/2 month Thru-hike.  The hike was everything I had expected plus some.  I summited on Sept 11th along with almost 30 other thru-hikers and will be adding a group photo to my journal when I get around to it.
I will be very busy working on sections of the Florida Trail which were badly damaged by Charlie, Francis, and Ivan.  But first
I will have to tackle the three large boxes of mail sitting on the floor next to me.  Just thinking about that makes me miss the trail....
Lwop
GA-WV '02
GA-ME '04