[at-l] Slapping (O.T.)

Ha!  When the neighborhood bully (a boy) was picking on me and sending  me
home crying every day, (I think I was 6 years old) my mom sat down and taught
me how to make a really tight fist.  She told me the next time he bullied  me
to make that tight fist and punch him as hard as I could.  Not in the  arm, not
in the stomach, but right in the nose.  He bullied me again, and I  did what
mom taught me.  He never picked on me again. Lesson learned?  If I'm gonna hit
someone, I'm gonna make it count.  Fortunately, that  was the first and last
time I ever had to "make it count."

GoVols

In a message dated 9/20/2004 11:16:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,