[at-l] Emperor WAS Glad this guy is not a hiker - gun story <WAY OT>

In a message dated 9/20/04 08:46:11 Eastern Daylight Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

> I just wonder if he'd gotten the chance if they hadn't called that
> really chincey personal foul call to stop the clock and move the ball
> back 15 yards. My god, what a bad call.

The Ref was watching at the Vol slapped the Florida player but called the
personal on the Florida guy because he "retaliated."  Seems to me that the first
slap should have been called and offsetting penalties instituted.  Poor
Florida kid -- he was the one who lost the game.  The Field Goal was pretty though.
And since I have not heard anyone on the AT-L cheer for Florida and we have a
couple of loyal Vols fans it worded out good.

Still, slapping -- isn't that what girls do?