[at-l] Nice A.T. article

Nice article on pages 4-7 of the Late Summer 2004 issue of "The
Mainetainer" (Maine A. T. Club's newsletter) by the List's very
own Bob Cummings/aka/Weary entitled "Tales of a 2,000 Mile
Summer."  Here's a tiny excerpt:

	"For some, the trail is 40,000 white blazes on trees, rocks and
fence posts; and an estimated five million footsteps, a stunt to be
achieved.  For wiser folks, the trail is a haven of spectacular mountain
vistas, wild forests, and great beds of wildflowers...to be savored on
weekend walks and six month long expeditions.
	We walk through national parks and forests; walk past hill farms
and woodlots, and occasionally down main streets of quiet mountain towns.
	The trail is brisk cold days of early spring, March snows, chilly
April rains, the heat of summer and the beauty of a New England autumn.
It's walks above the clouds, through the clouds--and occasionally into
cloudbursts.
	...it's ice in a cooking pot one chilly spring morning in Georgia,
and the yodeling of a coyote heard from a remote mountain shelter."

	Correct me if I'm wrong, Weary, but I can't find this issue online.
Would it be possible to post the article to the list or send it to anyone
who'd like to read it.?
	~~ eArThworm