[at-l] Trick knee?

At 05:30 PM 9/16/2004 -0400, Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 9/16/2004 4:51:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>jbullar1@twcny.rr.com writes:
>
>>You'd better not mention that you already have the problem. Insurance
>>companies don't like to cover preexisting conditions (those you already had
>>when the policy began). Ethical? Probably not.
>

>Well, it looks like my ethics will remain intact, atleast for now.  I have
>to wait until next April or May to change my medical insurance benefits.
>
>How's workmen's comp work?  I'm convinced I did it at work!

Did you file a report of injury at the time? If not, a claim may require
collaboration from a witness to the incident that caused the initial injury
or the agreement a medical professional that it resulted from repetitive
motion (a' la carpal tunnel syndrome). You could be stuck with the bills if
they decide against you.