[at-l] ME>GA or GA>ME

In a message dated 9/16/04 11:27:46 Eastern Daylight Time, Slyatpct writes:

> You could always have you're life partner come out and slack you in places.

Impossible!

She has no interest in my hike.  Truly "my hike" is my hike.  While the
concept is mildly interesting to her she is not about to assist me in what she
considers "folly."  And there are interests of her's that I am completely ignorant
about and have no interest in.  The closest we come to getting involved in
each other's "outer pursuits" is to share them in small doses (verbally) and
then enjoy those interests we hold in common.

But, thanks for the encouragement.

Skylander