[at-l] 2005 Shuttle Schedule in Georgia...

Hey Sly -

Dicks Creek Gap parking lot is small, and is on a very busy road.  I do
not recommend parking there long term - plus there is a fee.  I've
parked at the Holiday Inn Express, in the back under a lamp pole - no
cost.  Just let them know it is there, and that you picking it up when
you get back.  Or, look into the Hiawassee Inn for leaving a car.  Both
motels offer shuttles to the trail (I think)...

Pittsburgh