[at-l] ME>GA or GA>ME

In a message dated 9/15/2004 1:04:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wdlists@optonline.net writes:

Although  there are more NOBOs than SOBOs, the guides are for everyone, not
just  thruhikers. As section hikers, we do the pieces in whatever direction
is  most convenient at the time so we just have to cope with random  direction
reading in any case.

**

Reading backwards is no big deal.
I cut all the books up & carried pieces of each. I mailed the  other
sections ahead.
I used the data book every day, for water locations & resupply  info.
I used Wingfoots book to get more details about water locations.
I used the companion & wingfoots book for town info.
I used the guides to start fires (didn't matter which direction  they
displayed the data).

Every book has a use.

hotdog AT 03