[at-l] Ivan

Swallowtail,

Reference your post, dated 9-15-04, advising, ?(I)ts thundering off in the
distance, the rain has started, its still windy and very humid, and there is
a tornado warning for the county just south of us. As soon as the eye wall
moves a little closer into shore, those bands with the severe thunderstorms
will reach a
little further north into my county. The local weather just said that it has
not weakened at all today, so its still a strong Cat. 4 heading into the
Mobile area, west of us. Puts us on the east, strong side of the hurricane.
...  I hate not knowing what is happening in such conditions.?

Hang in there, button down, and all the best luck.

Steve