[at-l] Ivan

Well, I was able to get into two stores today, and put out some batteries
they had just gotten in. We had some happy shoppers! Got the other stuff
finished, and drove home only in windy conditions, and a few misty drops
here and there. Now, its thundering off in the distance, the rain has
started, its still windy and very humid, and there is a tornado warning for
the county just south of us. As soon as the eye wall moves a little closer
into shore, those bands with the severe thunderstorms will reach a
little further north into my county. The local weather just said that it has
not weakened at all today, so its still a strong Cat. 4 heading into the
Mobile area, west of us. Puts us on the east, strong side of the hurricane.

I've got water, and food, and all my camping supplies, and a few batteries,
and candles. Plus, I bought a weather radio today in case we lose cable or
electricity. I hate not knowing what is happening in such conditions. So, I
decided it was worth the money.

I'll stay on the computer until the storms get closer, but then I'll shut it
down, and won't know when I'll get back on. Depends on conditions.

Later, Swallowtail